Child Care Assistance

User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

Child Care Assistance

Are you in need of childcare assistance? The DHS Office of Children and Youth has a child care assistance program for Mississippi residents. To be eligible for child care assistance your child must be under the age of 13 or under the age of 19 if they have a physical or mental disability and are unable to care for themselves. Parents applying for child care assistance must fall within one of the eligibility guidelines of the priority groups listed below:

·TANF Parent
·TCC Parent
·Low-income/ Very Low-income, at risk of going on TANF To apply for a child care assistance certificate an application must be filed with the Office of Children and Youth at one of their locations across the state. To find out more about the child care assistance program and the offices nearest you call 1-800-877-7882 (statewide only) or (601) 359-4555. You can also contact the Department of Human Services for more information on the child care assistance program as well as other services and programs that can assist you while you wait to receive the social security disability benefits you deserve. Department of Human Services (DHS) 750 North State Street Jackson, MS 39202 601-359-4500

There is no fee if you do not win your benefits!
Submit this form for a FREE evaluation.

Zip Code:
First Name:
Last Name: 
Phone Number: 
Email Address: 

By submitting your request, you grant the Cochran Firm Disability Lawyers permission to contact you using the phone and/or email address you provided. You agree that we may use an automatic telephone dialing system even if the number you provided is a wireless phone number.
These fields are present to prevent automated submission systems. If you see it, please do not fill in a value.