Category: Helping Hands Blog
Published: Tuesday, 10 January 2012 18:00
Hits: 2208


Concerned About Your Child's Development?

Do you have concerns about your child’s growth and development? If your infant or toddler is experiencing delays in moving, talking, hearing or 1182266 studentsseeing, the following organization may be able to help.

Help Me Grow of Cuyahoga County, located in the Cleveland, Ohio area is a one-stop center for information and referral for children with special needs under the age of three. All children grow and develop in their own unique way. However, when a child misses an important milestone or when you have concerns about their development, Help Me Grow is available for you.

To get assistance from Help Me Grow, the organization can arrange for an evaluation. If your child is found eligible for services because of a delay in development or a medical condition, Help Me Grow can connect you to a full range of programs. These programs include services such as:

If you have a child who shows signs of delayed development, and they are over the age of three, you can contact your local school district for more information. Every Public School District is required to provide free and appropriate education to identified children with disabilities ages 3-22 who reside in their school zone.

For more information, call Help Me Grow at 216-736-4300 or the Cuyahoga Special Education Service Center at 440-885-2685.

If you or a loved one has a disability and would like more information about Social Security Disability benefits or need assistance in applying for Social Security Disability benefits, contact The Cochran Firm Disability Lawyers at 1-800-THE-FIRM (1-800-843-3476). We are available day or night to help you receive the Social Security benefits that you deserve.